The Aspire Atlantis Sub-Ohm replacement coils are meant to be used exclusively for the Atlantis and Atlantis 2 atomizers. The Atlantis V2 Coils offer either a 0.3 ohm option or a 0.5 ohm resistance. Each coil features upsized wicking slots that help quickly saturate the organic cotton with an ample amount of surface area that leaves the cotton inside exposed.
The Atlantis V2 coils are the latest in Aspire Atlantis coil technology. Once again, the chimney-style vertical coil design makes a return with the latest iteration in the Atlantis coil family. The coils are rated at 0.3 ohms and 0.5 ohms and they utilize a Kanthal Clapton styled design for optimal taste and vapor production.
- Coil Ohm - 0.3 Ohm/0.5 Ohm
- Coil Material - Kanthal
- Coil Build - Dual
- Wick Hole - Quad
- Pack Quanity - 5-Pack
- Atlantis 2
- Losing flavor or clouds? Time to change the coil.
- Make sure the coil is compatible with your tank.
- Coils have no set life span.
- Keep the coil in its protective packaging until ready to use.
- Clean your tank when changing the coil to maximize flavor.
- Don't over tighten the coil into the base.
- Take your time priming the coil before use to avoid a dry hit.
- Try different styles of coils (Clapton, Ceramic etc.) to customize flavor/clouds.
Share this Product
To be completely honest I'm quite furious about my recent purchase. I've had to replace my coil after one day of use. I'm on my third one in three days. I dont know if I got a dud pack or what but I'm quite unsatisfied.
I got these coils hoping for much bigger clouds than the .5's. I didn't notice that much of a difference, and saw a drastic increase in power consumption. Good coils but I'm going to stick with my .5's