The Efest 3000mAh Battery offers a high drain INR design and uses a hybrid chemistry. The large 3000mAh capacity provides any device with substantial strength as well as a long-lasting battery life. With such quality and high-performance, it’s no surprise why these batteries have taken over the realm of vaping!
The Efest 3000mAh Batteries are practically the go-to batteries of choice for most vapers out there. At 3000mAh, these batteries offer high-performance strength and battery life. Tried, tested, and absolutely reliable.
- Nominal Voltage: 3.7V
- Capacity : 3000mAh
- Lowest Discharge Voltage: 2.50V
- Max pulse discharge rate: 35A
- Max continuous discharge rate : 20A
- Always store in a case
- Keep pairs or trios together (married)
- Recharge drained batteries as soon as possible
- Always use a Li-Ion compatible charger
- If the protective plastic is damaged discontinue use
- Batteries do have a lifespan replace if charging or discharging issues arise
- Please realize that batteries might cause damage like leaking, fire or explode.
- It is your responsibility to double check and make sure your devices have necessary protection circuits.
- When charging, please put batteries in a fire proof container. Always charge in an isolated area, away from people and other flammable materials.
- We are only responsible for the products we sell. We are NOT responsible for any damages and consequences damages by using our products.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS AND WARNINGS FOR LI-ION BATTERIES
- You must read these safety instructions and warnings before using or charging your batteries.
- Li-ion batteries are volatile. Failure to read and follow the below instructions may result in fire, personal injury and damage to property if charged or used improperly.
- By purchasing Li-ion battery, the buyer assumes all risks associated with lithium batteries. If you do not understand or agree with these conditions, DO NOT PURCHASE.
- Li-Ion battery may explode and cause fire. We require that all Li-ion battery buyers must be professionals and have the capability to handle emergencies.
- When charging, please put batteries in a fire proof container. Don't leave battery and charger unattended.
- Must keep Li-Ion battery away from children.
- Never make wrong polarity connection when charging and discharging batteries. Always double check polarity of battery's connector.
- Lithium batteries have a limited usable life cycle, please replace old batteries with new ones when they reach the end of usable service life or when they are two years old, whichever comes first.
- Testing battery properties is your own responsibility. Please test Li-Ion battery you bought from us before using to ensure battery can be operated properly and safely in your device.
General Guidelines and Warnings
- Use specific Li-ion charger only. Do not use a NiMH or NiCd charger- Failure to do so may a cause fire, which may result in personal injury and property damage.
- Never charge batteries unattended. When charging Li-ion batteries you should always remain in constant observation to monitor the charging process and react to potential problems that may occur.
- Li-ion chargers on the market may have technical deficiencies that may cause it to charge the Li-ion batteries incorrectly or at an improper rate. It is your responsibility solely to assure the charger you purchased works properly. Always monitor the charging process to assure batteries are being charged properly. Failure to do so may result in fire.
- If at any time you witness a battery starting to balloon, swell up, smoke or become hot, discontinue charging and/or use immediately, disconnect the battery and observe it in a safe place for approximately 15 minutes.This may cause the battery to leak, and the reaction with air may cause the chemicals to ignite, resulting in fire. Immediately dispose of the battery in a safe manner. Safe manners to dispose of batteries can be found at your local municipal fire department or trash disposal service.
- Since delayed chemical reaction can occur, it is best to observe the battery as a safety precaution. Observation should occur in a safe area outside of any building or vehicle and away from any person or any combustible material.
- Battery shorts can cause fire! If you accidentally short the battery, the battery must be placed in a safe area for observation for approximately 15 minutes. Additionally, if a short occurs and contact is made with metal (such as rings on your hand, keys or coins), severe injuries may occur due to the conductibility of electric current.
- A battery can still ignite even after 10 minutes.
- Never store or charge battery pack inside your car in extreme temperatures, since extreme temperature could cause fire.
- Never drop the batteries.
- We suggest you put the battery in an enclosure to protect it from damages by liquid or dropping from height accidentally.
- Never charge batteries unattended.
- Put batteries in the fireproof container and charge in an isolated area, away from people or other flammable materials. Always have a fire extinguisher for emergency use.
- Let battery cool down to ambient temperature before charging.
- Do not charge batteries in series. Charge each battery individually. Failure to do so may result in incorrect battery recognition and charging functions. Overcharging may occur and fire may result.
- You must select the charge rate current that does not exceed the battery's allowed charging current. (Please double check the battery's specification)
Storage & Transportation
- Store battery at room temperature between 40 and 80 degrees F for best results.
- Do not expose battery pack to direct sunlight (heat).
- Do not transport or store batteries in a warm vehicle for any length of time.
- Storing battery at temperatures greater than 170 degrees F may cause damage to battery and possible fire.
- Charge battery with good quality charger. A poor quality charger can be dangerous.
- Set voltage and current correctly (failure to do so can cause fire).
- Do not discharge batteries to a level below 3V.
- Use caution to avoid puncture of the cell. Puncture of cells may cause a fire.
- Batteries that lose 20% of their capacity must be removed from service and disposed of immediately and properly.
Share this Product
Ejuicedirect is the place to make all your orders for all your vape needs!
I really want to thank you EjuiceDirect for your great business, great products with the best prices, especially the pasck deals and the deal of the week.
JUst one thing: please put more effort on the hardware section.
Better than the samsung and lg batteries so far.
The batteries Charge. They Function. I vape.