The iJoy Limitless RDTA (V2) raises the bar of its previous iteration with a whole slew of much-needed updates. The larger 25mm diameter size and 19mm diameter build deck provide ample amounts of room to fit a wide variety of build configurations. The massive 6.5ml tank can be refilled with the help of the side-fill port integrated into the atomizer’s midsection. The threaded midsection itself can be removed for convenient wicking and full disassembly. The Limitless RDTA (V2) RDTA utilizes dual adjustable airflow holes slotted parallel from one another on both sides of the atomizer. iJoy offers you three different deck options that can be used to further tailor your atomizer according to your own preferences. Pre-installed is the post-less IMC-7 deck, which can be swapped out for either the Velocity-styled IMC-3 deck or the pre-built coil configuration of the IMC Coil 3. The name rings true to its performance; iJoy offers you limitless potential with the Limitless RDTA (V2) 25mm RDTA!
The Limitless RDTA (V2) is one of the first atomizers to allow three distinct rebuildable decks that can be used to finely tune your device to meet your own personal standards. The inclusion of the tried and true Velocity-style deck is a definitive welcome addition, though the post-less IMC-7 and pre-built IMC Coil 3 aren’t any less impressive. If you’re a standard sub-ohm tank enthusiast who’s looking to step up their game, then the Limitless RDTA (V2) is a great place to start!
- Diameter: 25mm
- Capacity: 6.5ml
- Deck Style: Dual-Post Velocity IMC-3; Postless IMC-7
- Airflow: Adjustable-dual
- Coils: iJoy IMC
- Drip Tip: Wide Bore Delrin
- iJoy Limitless RDTA Tank (V2)
- 1x IMC Coil 3 0.15ohm Pre-built coil (50W-100W)
- 1x IMC-3 Velocity style RBA deck
- 1x IMC-7 Postless RBA deck
- 1x 510 drip tip adapter
- 1x Replacement glass
- Spare Parts
- User Manuals
- The output is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect is not responsible for burned coils.
- This product requires you to build coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.
Share this Product
Wonderful! Just wish it would've gotten here faster!
This is a great tank, however, the bottom 510 threads are too small to screw into any of my devices(6 different mods). Is there any way to remedy this? Guys?