The SUBOX Mini-C Kit by Kanger comes with the KBOX Mini-C 50W Mod and the Subtank Mini-C Sub-Ohm Tank. The device itself uses a single 18650 battery that can be charged via USB, has a maximum wattage output of 50W, and a minimum resistance 0.3 ohms. The Subtank Mini-C features much-needed updates to the prior Subtank/Toptank designs. The new tank is 22mm in diameter with a 3ml eJuice capacity and a leak-resistant glass tank cup design. It also includes a new threaded top cap that covers the top-fill slot. The Subtank Mini-C Tank is fitted with Kanger’s SSOCC atomizer heads that allow more for increased airflow, vapor production, and taste.
Kanger offers a compact and simplistic setup with the SUBOX Mini-C 50W Kit! This kit is perfect for both entry-level users and seasoned users alike. The tank performs excellently with the help of the SSOCC atomizer which really works within the KBOX Mini-C’s 50W limit. The sleek and slim design makes for comfortable, portable transportation wherever you go. Functional and affordable - get your foot in the door of vaping with Kanger’s SUBOX Mini-C Kit!
KBOX Mini-C Mod
- Max Wattage: 50W
- Ohm Range: 0.3 ohms - 1.6 ohms
- Temperature Control: N/A
- Screen: OLED
- Battery: Single 18650
- Battery Door: Quick access side door
- Micro USB Port
- Protection: High Input Voltage/Reverse Battery/Low Resistance/Battery Imbalance/Low Input Voltage/Short Circuit/Overheating
Subtank Mini-C Tank
- Diameter: 22mm
- Capacity: 3ml
- Top Fill: Threaded
- Coils: Kanger SSOCC
- Airflow: Single adjustable
- KBOX Mini-C mod
- SUBTANK Mini-C Sub-Ohm Tank
- SSOCC 0.5ohm coil
- USB cable
- User Manuals
- Batteries are not included.
- We do not recommend charging lithium batteries in the device. The safest way to charge lithium batteries is to use an external charger for your safety and longevity of the device. eJuice Direct is not responsible for damaged due to pass through charging.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.
Share this Product
The vape set up is kinda weird. You have to twist the bottom and pull to get the coil . It's not really rose gold it's more a copper color. It vape good and it was a good price