The SUBVOD-C Kit by Kanger takes some design cues from their popular EVOD Battery platform. This single-button, pen-styled device offers its users Sub-Ohm capabilities in an easy to handle, compact package. The built-in 1300mAh battery can be charged via the included Micro USB Cable. Included with the Kit is the Subtank Nano-C Sub-Ohm Tank that’s 18.5mm in diameter with a 2.8ml leak-resistant cup design. You can refill the tank using its top-fill method via the easy-access, threaded top-cap. The tank comes pre-installed with a 0.5 ohm Kanger SSOCC Coil that optimizes the performance of every draw.
An excellent choice for any entry-level vaper or users looking for a discrete and compact device. The SUBVOD-C Kit by Kanger is an ergonomic, pen-styled device that offers a comfortable grip when in use, as well as no-bulk transportation when carrying the kit in your pockets. The Kanger SSOCC Coil provides its users a rich taste of their eJuice in dense plumes of vapor. Sleek and portable - try the SUBVOD-C Kit today!
Kanger SUBVOD-C Mod
- Max Wattage: Fixed
- Ohm Range: N/A
- Battery: Built-in 1300mAh
- Micro USB Port
- Protection: High Input Voltage/Reverse Battery/Low Resistance/Battery Imbalance/Low Input Voltage/Short Circuit/Overheating
Kanger Subtank Nano-C Sub-Ohm Tank
- Diameter: 18.5mm
- Capacity: 2.8ml
- Top Fill: Threaded
- Coils: Kanger SSOCC
- Airflow: Single-adjustable
- SUBVOD Battery
- Subtank Nano C Sub-Ohm Tank
- SSOCC 0.5ohm coil
- USB cable
- User Manuals
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register product according to warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.