The TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank by SMOK combines the best features of their two flagship tanks to date. This tank balances the size and performance of their Baby Beast with the capacity and range of their full-sized Cloud Beast. The TFV8 Big Baby Beast is 24.5mm in diameter with a 5ml capacity that can be filled via the hinge & lock top-fill system. This tank comes included with the the V8 Baby X4 Coils, the V8 Baby T6 Coils, and the V8 Baby RBA Head. Using the best features of their prior flagship tanks, SMOK continues to innovate the game with the TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank!
If you’re on the fence with which TFV8 tank to pick, you may enjoy the TFV8 Big Baby Beast! The generous 5ml capacity works great for travelling, especially with the quick and straightforward top-fill system. Though the TFV8 Big Baby Beast comes with two pre-built coils ready to go, this tank also allows its users to make their own configuration with the included V8 Baby RBA Head. SMOK introduces another great addition to the TFV8 family with the TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank!
- Diameter: 24.5mm
- Capacity: 5ml
- Top Fill: Hinge & Lock
- Airflow: Dual-adjustable
- Coils: SMOK V8 Baby
- Drip Tip: Wide Bore Delrin
- SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Beast Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1x V8 Baby X4 Coil Head (45 to 60W Recommended)
- 1x V8 Baby T6 Coil Head (70 to 90W Recommended)
- 1x V8 Baby RBA Head (Dual-Clapton pre-installed)
- 1x Replacement Glass Tank Section
- Spare Parts Pack
- User Manual
- The coil wattage is claimed by the manufacturer. eJuiceDirect recommends you stay in the optimum wattage range. We are not responsible for burned coils.
- Read and understand product Manual before use.
- Make sure to register the product according to the warranty card.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- Always use proper precautions and handling.
Share this Product
Almost perfect! Great taste and exhale, but I used a Chubby Bubble Blue Rhas for a couple days. I switched to a Keep it 100 Blue Slushie ( and changing out tanks is a huge pain ) then i started getting burnt hits with that juice. switched back, and continued to burn up the coil. Im about certain nothing wen wrong when refilling, hopefully future coils last longer because this tank is other wise awesome.
The mod itself is fantastic. Not a fan of having to pull heavier with the big baby beast tank as opposed to the baby beast or big cloud beast which are smoother pulls
excited about the product
This is the BEST tank I've ever owned, by a long shot. Tons of flavor and lots of clouds outa this big bad boy! Hinge cap. Its truly bad ass! Wish I could get 7-color. (Always OOS). Now we just see how long the coils last me?!? (I hate replacing coils every few days/or 1 per wk). Some people say thesee SMOK coils last a month. They must not vape much. Me, I sleep with mine...