Perfect Pairings: Holiday Edition
Here at eJuice Direct, we love pairing delicious e-Liquids with food and drinks, and in this installment of Perfect Pairings, we will dive into some classic fall beverages and pair them with matching e-juices for a delectable combo you will wish you had tried sooner. Please drink and vape responsibly!
Red wines tend to be dry and balanced with just a hint of sweetness. To offset the aged flavors, we recommend a sweeter e-Liquid with red fruits or crisp apple flavors.
- Pachamama Fuji Apple Strawberry Nectarine – apple, strawberry, and nectarine.
- Aqua Original Pure – apple, watermelon, and strawberry.
- Bad Drip Bad Apple – apple.
Irish Coffee is a traditional beverage with whiskey swirled into hot coffee. This delicious drink pairs delightfully with honeyed e-Liquids and rich tobacco flavors, as the notes of sweetness balance out the bold undertones.
- Badger Hill Reserve Milk & Honey – tobacco, milk, and honey.
- Candy King Milk King Honey – honey and milk.
- Yogi Original Granola Bar – granola and honey.
Cranberry beverages are a staple in the autumn season, and this tart fruit shines when paired with a slightly sweeter tart vape juice. We recommend vaping a light e-juice flavor to balance out the tart notes in this drink.
- Juice Head Peach Pear – peach and pear.
- Coastal Clouds Apple Peach Strawberry – apple, strawberry, and peach.
- Naked 100 Really Berry – blueberry, blackberry, and lemon.
Apple cider can come spiked or non-spiked, but either way, this delectable drink of course pairs well with apple and cinnamon flavors, but we also recommend trying this drink with a tart berry flavor for a kick of sour notes to balance out the sweetness.
- Reds Apple Original – apple.
- Barista Brew Cranberry Apple Refresher – apple and cranberry.
- Big Bottle Co. Cinnamon Cream – cinnamon roll and cream.
No matter what your drink preferences are, eJuice Direct has the perfect e-Liquid to match! Stay tuned on the Direct Blog for more e-juice recommendations, product reviews, and more. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to stay up to date on what’s new at eJuice Direct, and tag us @ejuicedirect in your next post if there is something you’d like to see here on the Direct Blog.