Vaping documentaries are a hot-button topic in the mainstream news, and their impact on our industry is huge. These films focus on reporting the indisputable facts and the science behind vaping from a big-picture perspective. eJuice Direct is dedicated to sharing up-to-date and accurate information about vaping, so we have compiled a list of the top five must-see vaping documentaries. Check out these informative films and share your thoughts with us by tagging us @ejuicedirect in your next post on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.
- Vape Life Documentary (2014)This two-part series delves into the origin of vaping and how technological innovations have paved the way for modern vape devices. This deep dive into the vape industry offers an open-minded look at the way vape users and companies play important roles in the big-picture world of the tobacco industry.
- Beyond the Cloud (2016) This French documentary gives an insight into the people behind the clouds, the company leaders and politicians who shaped the vape industry into what it is today. The health-oriented view taken in this film offers a different perspective on how vaping has changed the tobacco industry and helped people all over the world.
- Thank You for Vaping (2014) Though short, this documentary by The New Yorker takes us back to 1963 when the first iteration of the vape device was created and why it failed. Flash forward to 2014, this idea is presented in a whole new light, and the tobacco industry is quaking in its boots at this invention.
- E-Cigarettes: Welcome Back Big Tobacco (2016) Despite the title, this Canadian documentary does a fantastic job of explaining what the vape industry is and why it has exploded in the past decade. The main section of this film focuses on how the tobacco industry is changing as vaping is on the rise and how vape users benefit from the innovation of nicotine-delivery devices.
- A Billion Lives (2016) This documentary holds nothing back as it exposes the tobacco industry and sheds some light on what the vaping industry really is doing for users. From vape devices to their effects, this film leaves no stone unturned in a search for the truth about vaping.
All of these documentaries and films are a fantastic opportunity to learn more about the vape industry and the impact it has made for millions of people all over the world. If you think another film should have made it on this list, don’t forget to share your thoughts with us by tagging us at @ejuicedirect on social media. If you have any questions about vaping or our industry, reach out to our Customer Care Team, and our staff will help you find the answers you need.